WELCOME∩_∩Hoho...

WELCOME∩_∩Hoho...
Life is a fight from cradle to heaven…

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WELCOME


Hi I'm Yi ~
Welcome to my blog!^_^

Now I'm a student of yueli in York University.
I'm from Yixing in China a small city famous of zisha teapots and caves.

People who like teapots can come and have a visit there.

In 1988 a girl named Yi was born in Yixing and until she graduated her highschool she went abroad for further study.

When she first reached Toronto her new life began.
After studied in Yueli for almost 5 months she knew a lot of things she never seen before.

Now this is her third semester in Yueli.




6 comments:

lulu said...

Hi, Yi
I like your pictures. They looks beautiful.

Jay said...

Hello, Yi~
Actually Yi is my last name. but I use Lee now.
Anyway, good to see you.

Jay said...

yes, it is 李.
Isn,t it?

Bonnie said...

Hi~~
Your blog is so nice..
I heard a song on your blog..
^^ so good!

See you..

D said...

Hello Yi,
How are u doing?
U always look so sad, but u look so much better when u smile.
Nice to be ur friend,
take care
Sher sher.....

Hanna* said...

Hi~ Yi!!
I really happy to meet u~
I think you are very kind person.
Good~^^
Did u draw your picture on blog?
soooo cool~
if u have time, draw my picture,too! keke