WELCOME∩_∩Hoho...

WELCOME∩_∩Hoho...
Life is a fight from cradle to heaven…

Friday, May 25, 2007

The trip of High Park




When the weather become more and more hot, summer comes. In a sunny

day I and my uncle made a plan - go to High Park to see the Japanese flowers. It

was a long and hard way for us to get there, because my uncle and I both don't

know this place very well, what's worse we even don't have a map. When we

arrived there, it was nearly in the afternoon. However, the sun still shinning

brightly, and there are a lot of people walking in the Park.

Then I began my initial purpose- take photos. The beautiful place attracted
all my attention. I was happy all the way until my uncle told me we were late
that all the flowers had already fell down. I was sad for a little time after that I
was shocked. I saw a half naked man lay on a tree! He looked like feel very
comfortable, and he happily shared the sunshine. Walked around the park with
my uncle for a while I felt a little tired, and I sat down under the flower trees. At
that time the ground were full of leaves of the flowers. So beautiful place!~
At sunset we went home.

6 comments:

lulu said...

Nice pictures! I like them.
I can't believe you have written so many articles. Great!
Have a nice weekend.

Jay said...

Japaness Flower means sakura. doesn't it? There are lots of places where I have never been yet, and you make me want to go high park.
But I'm wondering this part "Walked around the park with my uncle for a while" needs to be changed into "walking around the park with my uncle for a while" or "having walked around the park with my uncle for a while"
How do you think?

PS:I am going to move next thursday. Thank you for asking!

e100000miles said...

Yeah~It's sakura. = =I just don't know the correct spelling. Thanks for finding out my mistake.

Melvin Huynh said...

Yah Yah! it's my favortite flower.

e100000miles said...

en~en~beautiful flowers...

e100000miles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.